Who are we?
At Synergy Rehab Solutions we pride ourselves on going the extra distance to help and work with you.
At Synergy Rehab Solutions our focus is on working together with you.
Our goal is for clients to receive flexible and tailor made Occupational Therapy services that help them to achieve their goals and make everyday life easier.
All Occupational Therapist at Synergy Rehab Solutions have extensive experience, are AHPRA registered and regularly participate in ongoing professional development to stay up to date with clinical practices.
Synergy Rehab Solutions was setup by Lisa Davis an Occupational Therapist.
With over 20 years experience, Lisa has a broad range of clinical experiences having worked in acute hospitals, community & disability settings, private practice and aged care in Queensland and interstate.
She has extensive clinical and leadership experience in all areas of adult rehabilitation with a particular interest and specialisation in brain injury, neurological rehabilitation, spinal cord injuries and working with clients with complex needs.
She holds post graduate qualifications in Clinical Rehabilitation.
Lisa is a member of OT Australia, is AHPRA registered and FIM credentialed.
- Aim and values of Synergy Rehab Solutions
Synergy Rehab Solutions aims to provide high quality, innovative and flexible services to maximise function and quality of life of a person.
- Creativity and thinking outside the box – to work and problem solve with clients to come up with solutions
- Flexibility – about when, how and where services are provided
- Integrity – open and honest communication
- Strive for excellence – experienced OTs that value and integrate evidence into practice. A team that supports each other
We currently work with adults and adolescents. Common clinical diagnoses seen include:
- Brain injuries
- Neurological conditions (Stroke, MS, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Those with multiple and complex needs
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Intellectual disabilities.